Get Effective Ant Pest Control and Keep Unwanted Guests
Everyone has had an ant problem at some point, and without ant pest control assistance, these ants can quickly become a massive annoyance. Our team has the necessary experience to provide effective pest control for various pests, including spiders, ants, rats, mice, and much more. You can always rely on Maca’s Pest Control to help you rid your home of annoying pests.
How to Identify That You Require Ant Control in Your Home
While you’ve most likely seen ants in your home before, an infestation is different. But how do you go about identifying when the ants in your home have become a problem? Consider the following helpful tips to identify the correct time to call on our team for ant control.
- One of the most common – but often overlooked – signs of an infestation is seeing ants regularly. Keep in mind the emphasis is on regularly. Ants will, in many cases, send out scouts to look for food. Once they have found food sources, they will head back to the nest – having now ‘paved’ the way for the other ants with trail pheromones. Even if there’s nothing for them to find, you will regularly see ants wandering around alone, which is a clear sign of infestation.
- If you ever notice ants in rows, you have an infestation. You will never see rows of ants in your home if there isn’t an infestation, because the only times they form rows is to carry food back to their nest. Luckily this will only happen after the initial scouts have found food sources, which means if you can stop them, you won’t have rows of ants in your home.
- Another sign you can look out for is that of visible ant nests. The difficulty of spotting these nests depends entirely on where you live and where the ants decide to make their nest. Where some ants will have visible nests in the shape of small piles of dirt, others will make their nests in your walls, which you won’t see. If you notice these small piles of dirt close to your home, give us a call.
What to Know About How Our Pest Control Works
Our team brings a range of things to the table to make sure you get the best results when you call on us. Here are some things you can expect from us:
- We emphasise customer service. Our main priority is to ensure that you get reliable results and that you’re happy once we leave. If you have any questions before or during the job, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- We only use licensed technicians. All the technicians from our team are fully qualified and have extensive experience to assist with your particular pest problem.
- We use only accredited chemicals and the latest equipment. We are always keeping a close eye on industry regulations and movements so that we bring the most reliable equipment and chemicals to your home.
Things You Can do Around Your Home Before Turning to Ant Treatment
While we are happy to assist you with effective ant treatment, there are many ways in which you can try to reduce the likelihood of finding ants in your home. Here are some tips to consider that might help reduce the chance of ants wandering around your home:
- Don’t leave scraps of food lying around. The main thing ants are after in your home are scraps of food. When you’ve finished your meals, make sure to scrape any remaining scraps into the bin. Also, make sure that if you eat things that are likely to crumb – such as toast –you check for and sweep up any crumbs that land on the ground.
- Try to sweep your home regularly. While we understand that not everyone will find the time to sweep their home regularly, it is worth noting that this will undoubtedly help keep the ants at bay. Whether it’s crumbs or something else that the ants want, sweeping regularly will keep it away from them, and thus them away from you.
About Our Team and Our Pest Control Service
Our team aims to provide effective pest control to any client who suffers an infestation. Whether you need assistance with rats, mice, termites, ants, cockroaches, or spiders, our team has a solution for your home. We deploy unique solutions for every type of pest to ensure you get reliable results. If you believe you have an infestation in your home, call us today for a reliable ant controller.